I’ve got plans for the Autoclave this weekend, and That means I have to wait until the weekend to implement them.
Patience has never been a virtue of mine. Especially when it is Enforced due to social, rather than physical, constraints. Losing my current 9-5 would suck hard on many levels, and I can’t take the time away from my family without feeling like… ah, well.
I have to plan this stuff in advance. Even when (actually especially when) I have no reason to believe the system has failed. I want to boil it off now, so that nothing else can FSKKG things up prior to the scheduled boil.